Progression provides valuable insight into your organisation's engagement, skill profile and growth paths.
With shared skills at the core and evidence-backed growth, Progression sits on a wealth of insight about the capabilities in your organisation. This can help with everything from team design and hiring and succession planning to learning & development strategies and where to deploy reward, recognition and support.
How it works
Click into any skill from your organisation's Skills page and you'll see a wealth of information on how this skill is in use in your organisation:
- The teams and positions which use the skill
- The level that each individual with the skill as a requirement sits
- The Check-in result of each individual in this skill
- Filter by team to see the skill distribution across your org.
Understand engagement with Progression's growth and activity features via a simple overview dashboard. Admins will find this in the Insights section of the left-hand navigation. Here you can access:
- The amount of activity (Wins, Feedback, Actions and Notes) logged in Progression
- Check-ins started, completed and the ratio of completed
- Filterable by timespan with trend comparison
Find organisation-level trends in growth and skills in the Insights section.
The Check-ins section will give a deeper dive into each individual's growth profile.
Q: Who can view insights?
A: Only org admins can view org insights. Managers have access to check-in outcomes for their reporting line.
Q: Can I get more insights?
A: Customers on our Organisation tier plans can request more bespoke insights packages. Get in touch to enquire.